Followers

Saturday 23 December 2017

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Saturday 23rd December 2017

Good Morning and welcome to my last Ching-Chou Kuik inspiration post of the year! I cannot believe how fast 2017 has flown by and all the changes, both good and bad, that have happened this year. Let's hope that my good luck from the end of this year carries on through to next year!

Anyway on to my card...I used the gorgeous Summer Goddess for a pretty thank you card this week. I found these butterfly papers in The Range not so long ago and haven't used them until today so my colours are more or less matching to those.


This gorgeous image has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: