Followers

Saturday 12 August 2017

Vannessa's Challenge Card Post - Saturday 12th August 2017


Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from the Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge and Inspiration blog. This month our challenge is for you to include an image of a four legged friend, so think cats, dogs, rabbits, frogs or like me and include a wolf!

I used the gorgeous Walk Unafraid for my card and instead of colouring her like Little Red Riding Hood, I decided to use shades of blue for her outfit. I used some old retired papers from Stampin' Up called Woodland Walk, which I thought fitted really well with this image and then added a couple of tag sentiments and a bunch of flowers. I had so much fun colouring this larger image and love all the details of the background in it.


This gorgeous image has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: