Followers

Saturday 20 May 2017

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Saturday 20th May 2017

Good Morning and welcome to my last inspiration post of the month for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge Blog. This week I am sharing with you all the last Dollie from the Dollie Set 1 that I have used for each of my cards this month.

This gorgeous girl is Bookworm Dollie, a Dollie version of me I guess as I constantly have my nose stuck in a book (Although I don't drink tea or coffee ever!). I finished a really good book this morning (Cupcakes, Trinkets and Other Deadly Magic by Meghan Ciana Doidge - a fun read if you like witches, shapeshifters, vampires and blood magic!).


And opened... I kept the card fairly simple so the image would be the hero of the card and it would still close as well. 


She has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: