Followers

Friday 12 May 2017

Kym's Inspiration Post - Friday 12 May 2017

Hello! This is Kym here again.  

Don't forget the new challenge started on 1 May 2017.  

The topic for this month is "RIBBON AND LACE").

This week the Design Team were challenged to "your favourite colour".

This is my project with this theme.
Well can you guess my favourite colour?  When I was growing up I LOVED pink and red but when I got a bit older I disliked these colours.  Instead I fell in love with the various shades of purple/lilac and that has stayed with me now for 25+ years.

For my card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps image called "Sunset Jasmine" which is for sale in the Etsy Store in a set along with four other stunning images.  

Full details of my post on my blog can be found HERE.

Make sure you keep on popping by every few days as there will be inspiration on this blog from other Design Members, showcased cards/creations from people have entered the challenge or posted on the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Facebook Group, details of any new releases and details of any sales. 

No comments: