Followers

Thursday 10 November 2016

Inspiration by Linda "Lily in Christmas"


Good Day to you all.  Today is my day for some inspiration with one of Ching-Chou Kuik digital stamps.  This Beautiful stamp is named Lily in Christmas and  I made this for our monthly Challenge of "Christmas". 
I love how she turned out.  I actually colored two so can use them for my Christmas card collection.  

Now I would love to invite you all to come play along with our Monthly Challenge with this months being Christmas you can get started if you haven't already making your Christmas cards.  The Challenge site is here so you can just click and join us.  You will get a lot of inspiration there as well.  And what a great way to get inspiration.  I know some days my mojo is gone so I cruse the net to find more.  

You can also go to the Esty shop here and get this wonderful image.  Ching-Chou is a fantastic artist and I love her images and feel so privileged to be able to be on her team.  

We also do a Facebook Challenge that you maybe interested in joining and you can find that here so come on down and join the fun group and lots of inspiration there as well.

So till next time Happy Crafting.
Linda CCK DT