Followers

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Tuesday 15th March 2016

Good Morning and welcome to my inspiration post for Ching-Chou Kuik this week. Our theme this time is to use embossing, either wet or dry. I used to use dry embossing all the time, but haven't do so for a while really and now I have rearranged all my dies, I can't remember where I have put my embossing mats! Will have to have a good hunt for them sometime!

Anyway...I used the gorgeous Magic Wish stamp with some of my new sea life themed dies from Joy Crafts. I created the background with lots of dots - love this technique and then used my paint pen to add the white dots. My embossing was the aged aqua frantage that was sprinkled round the image for a bit of shimmer too.


She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: