Followers

Saturday 16 January 2016

Inspiration with Sylvia Monochrome "Sunflower Night"


Hello everyone!

Today I want to share with you a monochrome themed card.
We all make a monochrome themed card with a family of colors.

I did mine with blues/purples.
I colored with distress inks. 
And the fun thing with distress inks, is that once you add
water to your project, it will change color.
Funny eh?


I made a tri-fold card with a open window in it.
I thought it would be fun to create this card.

I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.

Here is a close up of the coloring with distress inks.

I hope you enjoyed my inspiration for this week.

Check out the inspiration/challenge blog for the current challenge and take a 
look at the showcases from our lovely customers/creators.

We also have a monthly challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps FB-group 
You can join, and also add one of your creations with the gorgeous stamps.

Hope to see you next time!
Big hugs,
Sylvia
-xox-

No comments: