Followers

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Dianne's Inspiration Post Wednesday 13th Jan -'Steampunk Dragonfly'


Hi Everyone 

Today it is my turn, Dianne, to give you some inspiration 
using one of the many gorgeous images from the


This week's theme for my showcase card  
is 
MONOCHROME

I have used on my card today the fabulous image 



I have used mostly different shades of blue and added some 
embellishments. If you would like to know more about 
what I have used, please pop over to my blog -HERE 

You will see lots of gorgeous makes through out the 
week from all of the DT ladies using the monochrome theme 
and don't forget to join us on this month's challenge 

'SOMETHING NEW

Over on the challenge blog -HERE
and our Facebook Challenge 'Celebrate' -HERE 

See you next time when I will have more 
inspiration for you 

Dianne xx 




No comments: