Followers

Saturday 10 October 2015

Inspiration Post "Blue Pumpkin" by Sylvia

Hi peeps,

Today I want to share something spooky with you...
But how can it be spooky... with such a gorgeous image!

This is Ching-Chou Kuik's image called

I colored this image with my distress inks.
I made a easelcard, so it would really pop out the scene.
The backgroundpapers are (again) made with distress inks and
a stencil that I have cutted out with my silhouette cameo.

The dies are cutted out from die cuts of Memorybox.
I have added some black stickles for the glimmer.
A little sticker with a witch made this card complete.

We hope you can join our challenge this time.
And this time the theme is:
Halloween/something spooky.
Hop over to join us at:

You can also find inspirations/challenges at our FB-group at:

See you next time!
Big and spooky hugs,
Sylvia 
xxx